Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Cell Phone History

This was my first cell phone and it was AWESOME. It was christmas morning and after all the presents had been opened, dad disappeared into the kitchen and grabbed the phone. Next thing I know, a foreign sound starts coming from behind the couch! One more present, and guess who it was for? ME! Guess what it was? A new cell phone. I was the first to get a cell phone in my class that was in color. It was sliver and blue, fit perfectly in my hand, had some good ringtones and the best mini golf game ever. This phone was SO cool. We were living in canada at the time and we were on FIDO service. Good times. Thanks Sony Ericson. If I could, I would still be using this phone.

When we moved back to the States we had to all get new cell phones. I remember this day so well. We went to the mall and they hooked us up with this phone, the Motorola v220. Jana and I got the same one. It had a camera and some games and we got texting with it! 

One day my screen just stopped working. That was a sad day, so off to the AT&T store we went. There, I was getting ready to pick out a similar phone when I saw this one.... the Pink Sliver made by Motorola with iTunes capability. This was the original iphone, and I owned it.

My two years ended and it was time for an upgrade. I don't know why I did. I loved that sliver. But we walked into the store to see what I could get and for some reason I was really drawn to this phone. It was more of a raspberry color and I completely hated this phone. HATED it.

After my first year at college, I had had enough of my stupid LG Shine so my dad let me have his old phone, the Samsung Blackjack. Great phone. Ran on the windows operating system. Had this cool bubble pop game and all my texts were threaded. That was awesome.

This brings me to now. I got the iPhone 3GS last May and I have loved it. Everything about it. It is so simple to use, and there is app for pretty much anything I want to do. I love this phone.

1 comment: