Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where are my keys?!

Yesterday my birthday package came in the mail!!! It was fun getting it late, because I already had an awesome weekend that I didn't even realize that I was missing presents from my family... but anyways, I had had a really long day and I was rushing home from school to head to work when I saw the package waiting for me in the family room! I was already on the phone with my mom so she told me to take a couple minutes and open the big present.
Inside was this beautiful black coat from jcrew that I fell in love with over christmas break. I don't know how she knew this was the coat that I had had a crush on for the past two months but she knew!!

Moms know everything. After I opened the coat, I ran into my room and changed for work. I was rushing out and when I went to lock the door I realized my keys were not in my purse! I frantically searched EVERYWHERE. Tore apart my room, bathroom, family room, everywhere... would not find my keys. How could this be? I had to get into my apartment somehow... they couldn't have gotten too far.... I decided to say a quick prayer (I dont know why I didn't do this in the first place) and sure enough, I had the feeling to go look inside the big box of packing peanuts that my mom had sent my presents in. My keys were at the very bottom. Talk about a blonde moment.


Nate gave me a really cute purple sweater and a necklace! And my mom sent out my favorite... an 'Apple Pie Carmel Apple' from Rocky Mountain Chocolate. I also got this adorable party dress:
It's black. Toque actually gave this to me, thanks Toque haha.

So yes, that was my birthday and it was AWESOME. Being 21 is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment