Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! 
It's been a few days since I last posted, I've been busy. This weekend, T-Mobile had a promotion where all their phones were for free. It was so busy and very exhausting. Sunday was a great day too. We had a missionary fireside where missionaries came in from the Referral Center and told us all about different ways we can spread the Gospel. (If anyone has questions about Mormonism, you can always send me an email or check out mormon.org for yourself)
Here are some pictures from my day yesterday:

Dan surprised me and gave me these pretty flowers



We made a heart shaped pizza (my idea and he was a super good sport about it! I am very impressed at his skills)

Yumm.

We made oreo pie too! (ours wasn't as pretty as this)

No comments:

Post a Comment