Monday, February 21, 2011

Too Old.

I guess the ripe old age of 21is when things start falling apart. I woke up yesterday with a sore back but today, it is even worse haha! You see, Saturday night dan planned a really fun date where we got to go to this place called Jump On It and then we made milkshakes after. It was so fun! But I feel like I've already turned into a mother because every time the boys did something outrageous, I was worried they'd get hurt! Ever since then I've had a sore back

*Might I add- Dan had the directions memorized. (Great, makes sense, that's what boys like to do) When we got off the interstate, it was dark and kind of confusing, we didn't really know where to go. I pulled out my handy little iPhone and got us the rest of the way there! Despite Dan teasing me that the iPhone took us the long way, and me teasing him about "some bridge", we both ended up being right. Turned out that there was construction and the road Dan was used to taking had been shut down.



Oh and one last thing. Monoploy is my favorite game. I remember living in Wisconsin and Thad Christofferson (the boy who lived across the street) liked it just as much as me and we'd play. I remember living in utah and making Jana just suffer though me smoking her, writing out her debt on paper because she was completely out of money and I wanted to keep playing. I remember setting up monoploy on the dining room table and taking the next couple nights to play with my dad.  I remember designing a monoploy board for a school project and my mom and I taking it downtown Toronto to get laminated. I mean, I used to have all the cards memorized, prices of everything. So it should come as no surprise that I have many strategies and I play to win. Friday night Dan suggested a friendly game and of course I agreed. I haven't played in years..... let me just say that I've still got it lol (and it wasn't just luck!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment