Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Easy Dinner


This morning I woke up knowing that I would be having an extremely long day. I had to drive down and meet with my financial advisor, class from 11-4 then work 4-close. With all my busy days, my eating schedual has been awful. I'd go for hours until realizing I haven't eaten anything at at that point it would be 3pm. Or I'd grab something unhealthy because it was fast. So today I decided to make something easy, fast and healthy.... White Chicken Chili.
So easy, anyone can do it.

1 jar of Great Value (aka walmart brand) Black Bean and Corn Salsa
1 can black beans
1 can white beans
3 chicken breasts

Literally dump everything into the crockpot at low setting, I didn't even have time to thaw my chicken out, I just dumped it in. By the time I was home from class, I had a delish bowl of chili. (Use a fork to shred the chicken breast before dishing it up)




It looks bland, but it is really colourful. I wish I had my roommates camera to really capture how yummy this chili is.

It was way fast and filling and now i'll have lunch for the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment