Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nate Dog

Tonight my mom sent me a write up Nate did for his english class without him knowing. It was so sweet (and really well written). I cannot believe that he is in 7th grade. I miss him so much!! 


Here is what he wrote:

Goodbye
The sun was out and the birds were singing their sweet-full songs. But, my heart was grey and full with melancholy. The day prior to, I was in the midst of their smiling faces. But, at this instant I am unaccompanied. Part of me would by no means be the same. Also, my house will revolutionize forever. Auspiciously, I will see them again, but it won’t be for four months.
            On August 26th, 2010, I was sitting in my bedroom reading a book.  When my sisters Lauren and Jana walked into my room I could see the wretchedness in their face. When they sat on my bed Lauren wrapped her arm around me. While Jana, squeezed my hand.   I could only see the tears flowing into my eyes as I said goodbye. They were both leaving me, so they could go to college and gain a superior education. This was the first time both of them would say goodbye to me for college.
            My sisters and I have at all times been best friends. We would tell each other everything. Luckily, my sisters were never connote to me and always allow me do what they did. They would look out for me and I was going to truly overlook that when they left me because it was sensibly aphorism valediction to my child.
As I sat with them, on my bed, the solitary words that I could hear from there sweet tones were “Goodbye” and “Miss You.” When the words left their mouth I could only feel the chills tickle down my back. I would be alone for four months.  As, I heard them say these sorrowful words I could see my childhood running away.
Lauren whispered “So, guess our summer fun is over.”
“Yeah, it was a lot of fun though,” I say with the tears flowing into my eyes.
“I will miss you so much!”Jana exclaimed, with tears running down her cheek.
“Well, Goodbye, see you at Christmas,” I say crying quite intense.
“Goodbye”, they say in unison, “we will miss you.”
            So, no more playing in the snow. Or, having help with my math homework. Or, even the simple things such as, onslaught the dishes with me, eating dinner with them next to me and lastly spending fun time with them.
            Through the misery, I thought “Wow, my sisters are growing up…without me,” and “What would it be like doing things as a family.” I knew that I would still have my parents with me, but it is just not the same with my blissful, sometimes fuming, face around.
            But, while I was talking to them I realized that I will see them again. I also realized that they would be safe and they would never be more than a quick phone call away. Also, they would have fun at collage. So, I will still miss them, but I will have to get used to it.
            As, I gave them a hug and a heartfelt “Goodbye, miss you,” I could only smell their perfume and could only taste the bitter feeling in my mouth that they won’t be with me while I grow up. As a result, I wish I didn’t fight with them as much and spent more time with them. So, Goodbye Childhood!

1 comment: