Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Sole Mate

For those of you that do not already know, my guilty pleasure in life is shoes. I love shoes. Heels, boots, flats, running shoes, sandals.... it's bad. You would think that I picked up this trait from my mom (which maybe I did a little bit) but the root of it comes from my dad. I always tease my dad that he is a women when it comes to shoes because he has SOOOO many pairs of the most classy shoes I have ever seen (Cole Haan, Ecco, Coach). But he is like me, when he sees a good deal (be it on ebay, or the outlets) he can't resist, and neither can I.

So anyways, I have a new "Sole Mate"...VANS!!! Now, if you would have told me this day would come 4 years ago, I might have made a gagging gesture...I am a very loyal Sperry Topsider wearer (and still am). They are super cute and classy, but Vans are just so stinkin' cute that I couldn't resist. I bought my sister a purple pair for christmas and that inspired me to expand my love for lace up, canvas shoes. I'm glad I made the switch. I think im already addicted...

1 comment:

  1. YES! You've converted! I knew you and Caitlin both would eventually :) Those green ones are way cute!

    ReplyDelete