Thursday, February 24, 2011

Anatomy Midterm

Oh man... just finished one tough midterm. Never have I studied so much for a midterm at BYU (hours and hours and hours) and it is finally over. Wow, I have been stressing out so much for this test and now that is over, there really isn't a better feeling in the world. I felt really smart in the lab walking around with my clipboard, leaning in to get a good look at where the pins were in the cadaverous and being able to write down the answer with perfect spelling (well I at least did that for half of the questions)
I drew all over my arm to help me remember the muscles... not the best idea to do before falling asleep at the table at 4am... i woke up with blue and red ink all over my face, my eyes blood shot, and my breath smelling terrible (gross I know).
But it done. Yay!!


1 comment:

  1. wooo hoo! i am sure your medulla oblongata rocked it! shows how much i know about anatomy... i have no idea if that was appropriate or not...

    ReplyDelete