Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Does this have a camera?

One thing I learned today is that puppy love doesn't need to ever fade away!
(my cute puppy that i love)

Today an older couple came into my store... gray hair, wrinkles, the works. The husband came up to me and said "I'm sick and tired of my brick phone, I'm ready for something new".
I pulled up his contract and saw that his last phone was updated 140 months ago... that's almost 12 years!!! Anyways, I showed him my basic phones and he made his choice.
As I was finishing getting him all set up he asks me, "Does this phone have a camera?". I responded, "yes! look here on the back" and then showed him how to turn it on and handed him his phone. Then his face lit up and he turned to his wife "good! now I can take a pic when you're coming out of the shower!"

No comments:

Post a Comment