Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Human Body

This semester I have the opportunity of taking both anatomy and physiology. Already I am in love with these classes. It will be hard, but I know that I am going to learn so much. Today in physiology our teacher read the following quote given by President Hinckley:


“Have you ever contemplated the wonder of yourself, the eyes with which you see, the ears with which you hear, the voice with which you speak?"


“No camera ever built can compare with the human eye. No method of communication ever devised can compare with the voice and the ear. No pump ever built will run as long or as efficiently as the human heart.


“What a remarkable thing each of us is. We can think by day and dream by night. We can speak and hear, smell and feel."


“I believe the human body to be the creation of divinity."

-Gordon B. Hinckley, This I Believe, Fireside Address, BYU, 1 March 1992

No comments:

Post a Comment