Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Great Day.

Friday was such a great day! Reflecting back on it, I am in such a good mood how it turned out!
I had to go work (I opened). Which by the way, I got a job last week at T-Mobile! It's really fun and it's funny because I have an iPhone. Even though January is a terrible month for retail (because everyone spent all their money for Christmas) I feel like this is a good job for me.
But back to my day... half way through work one of the kids that works at a phone accessory kiosk came in to chat with us about our most popular phones. While talking, he saw my phone and was in disgust! Mostly because I had a hideous case on my phone and my screen protector looks like it was put on by a 2 year old and is covered with air bubbles because i'm too lazy to rub them out, he kept telling me my phone had leprosy. Long story short, he told me to swing by after work and he'd "hook me up". Which he did! I got a free cover for my phone, and he put on a new screen protector and only charged me $15 (which normally it is $25 for an installation fee). My phone looks awesome now.

And then Amanda and I had a little girls night. It was a blast. We saw Burlesque:
As far as the storyline went... it was one of the worst movies I have ever seen... BUT the singing and the dancing was sooooo good that it made up for the poorly constructed plot. After it was over, Amanda and I decided we wanted to be Burlesque dancers. We went home, put on cute little dresses and went out dancing. We are still considering choreographing a Burlesque number for our upcoming ward talent show... but that might not be the best idea since we are still considered the 'black sheep apartment'. But in the end, a life of fishnet stockings and corsets might not pay as well as dental hygiene (or would it...).

No comments:

Post a Comment