Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fashion Always Repeats Itself

I have memories of it being in the yearly years or grade school and my mom putting me in leggings. I remember I had a pair of rainbow stripped leggings... Eventually I thought I was too cool for leggings, then I really only wanted to wear jeans, but it had to be flare jeans because I did not want any pants tight around my ankles...
NOW, i LOVE skinny jeans, I own many pairs. I think they are cute, and I feel like flared jeans really are not that flattering (at all) and yesterday, I bought something that many years ago I was so happy to throw out of my closet and never wear again. What was it? A pair of legging stirrups!!
I could not resist, they are adorable and perfect for boot wearing.
Fashion repeats itself. And even if it doesnt, you might want to hold on to that shoulder pad sweater to wear to an 80s/early 90s party

No comments:

Post a Comment