Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Everything Going Back to Normal

It's been a weird week without a computer! But yesterday my charger came in the mail (it was only $2.75! WAYYYYYYYY better than the $100 chargers the guys at Office Max and Radio Shack were quoting me!).
In addition to getting my computer back, I got my little car back today. Jana's friend backed into her so it was in the shop for a day. Yesterday was chaos trying to find a ride to Salt Lake for my CPR class. I tried so hard to not let the stress get to me!! I was a little behind schedule so I was relieved when I pulled up to my class. Except one thing was wrong... the door was locked. I walked around the building, trying all the doors, and ya... i was locked out. So I glanced down at my directions and I had mixed up my East and South's mixed up! Another blonde moment to add to my list. But I ended up only being a few minutes late.
So im certified, immunized, and now i need to get beautified (i need a haircut and my eyebrows done lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment