Monday, April 4, 2011

Awesome Week with the Fam

It has been such an awesome week having my parents in town. They flew in tuesday night and my sister and I had the change to drive down to Lehi and meet up with them and my uncle and his family who were visiting from japan! Wednesday I got to meet up with my family on campus and have lunch followed by a fun evening and getting to watch modern family.
Thursday I took a test and did well on it, then met up with my mom, jan, and dan for some dinner at zuppas.
Friday was AWESOME. I got to go boarding with the boys and we had such a blast. It was 65 degrees at the base of the mountain and yet the snow was perfect.  It was so hot that I was wishing I had just worn a sweatshirt. I really feel like I finally have gotten a grasp on the concept of boarding too and again, I have mountain fever... just dying to get back up on the slopes.
Saturday we watched conference and in between sessions I got to eat at Tucano's. It was delish as always. Dan and I have kind of made it our tradition to go in between saturday's sessions. To think that back in October we went and two days before we did that was our first date at Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. It's crazy! Saturday night i got to spend time with my sister and mom and some family friends and we ate at Macaroni Grill (I am so full.. i haven't eaten this much in so long). I spent the night with my sister up in Lehi.
Sunday Dan met up with my family in Lehi and I woke up with an infected eye. It was blood shot and soo painful to see out of. I had to wear my sunglasses and felt like a dork with them on inside. We all got to watch conference together and eat the delicious food my mom prepared.
It's been a fun week, that is for sure. Now time to crack down and study for my anatomy lab midterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment