Thursday, March 17, 2011

iPhone Eyes in Vegas!

Here are some of the pictures off my phone;
Jana and I in the elevator before Friday's Game

My new Vans! (told you I had a new sole mate!)

Nate Dogg outside In-N-Out!

Jana and I outside of In-N-Out too before Saturday's Game.

The birds were SOOOO annoying, so we tried throwing french fries at them to get them to go away... then we saw this sign haha. Sorry!

Waiting for the game to start!

After we ate at Rainforest Cafe!

Anna and I finally got to meet up Saturday night.

Ahh yes, can't go to vegas without running into one of these guys passing out the cards!

The fountains outside the Bellagio!

Anna and I outside Serendipity 3!

Jana enjoying her $10 frozen hot chocolate... look at that smile on her face lol

Dad and Nate at breakfast Sunday morning, just a few minutes before we had to say goodbye. Miss you guys, see you soon though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment