Monday, March 28, 2011

Fifteen Minutes.

I always stress and complain to myself that I just do not have enough hours in the day to get everything done that I want to get done. I just have this never ending growing list of things I need to do/improve on that it can really be overwhelming sometimes! I really want to devote at least a half hour of time each morning to quality scripture time and not have that little thought in the back of my mind saying you have this and this and this and this and this to do today. But if I really sit down and break it down, I have tons of time to do everything I need to do, and most things just take fifteen minutes. Here's a list of things I need to do each morning that should only take me fifteen minutes:

  • go for a mile and a half run
  • stretch and do my 8 minute abs
  • shower/brush teeth/wash face
  • blow dry hair
  • style hair & do make-up
  • cook a meal
  • eat and make a list of goals for that day
  • walk to school
total:  2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment