Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Moment of Nostalgia

I am going to be on campus late today so I knew I should drive so I wouldn't have to walk home in the dark. I parked up at the dorms, in my old spot by my old building.

As I was walking up freshman hill, my iPod shuffled strait to 'Photofinnish'-3oh3... followed by 'So Rich, So Pretty'- Mickey Avalon.......instantly I was thrown back to freshman year. This time of year, with the snow, and finals... it almost made me want to go get a subway sandwhich for lunch and then hit up Legend's for dinner.

I wish I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't haven taken econ the next semester, I wouldn't have taken math 119, my life could be so different.

Anyways... i just want to give sutherland aka Barnes a shout out... thanks girl for all the good times, and the great music. if i ever need a moment of nostalgia all i need to do is rock out with Mickey Avalon, 3oh!3, and Fixxers. Can u werk wit dat???

No comments:

Post a Comment