Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

So much to blog about regarding these last few days. I went up to Idaho to spend time with family... my family is crazy. It was nice to get out of provo, change up the scene.
But there was big snow storm that was suppose to hit tuesday, they even cancelled school... but the storm never came. so we were able to go to idaho.
Here are some pics from the trip.
the bucket- the picture has a story behind it... 


my cousin is so lucky to have this little guy in their family!


Jana made some ROCKIN' english toffee 

Of course, they took me out shooting... I shot: an AR-15, 12 gage shot gun, 357 special, 38 special, 40mm handgun, 308 riffle... and i think that's all of them

and of course my uncle hooked me up with my FAV canadian treats... Kinder Surprises!

My cousin is AWESOME... he hooked me up with the SWEETEST bag even.. A Hermes Birkin Bag... to get one of these suckers you need to go on a waiting list for 8 months, and it'll set you back for around $8,000. I rock one. that's right ladies.... be JEALOUS
Thanks cuz, i love ya!

ugh and nothing was more fun then coming home to my virus that had taken over my laptop... 

No comments:

Post a Comment