Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Break iPhone Pictures

my christmas break has been such a blast... it has been fun being home and not having to worry about much.. .that is except for grades. I have been in a PANIC for the last two weeks if I got the grades I needed to keep my acceptance into dental hygiene school. Today, I got good news.. I'm safe! Just TWO more classes to go at BYU. That is crazy.
Anyways, here are some fun pictures to look at taken off my iphone...
this is the christmas present I got for my parents. I got pictures of our family developed (thanks to my awesome roommate anna gleave)

my cute shoes jana gave me for christmas

this was our christmas tree after jana, nate and I wrapped all my mom's gifts... she had to open 2 for every 1 we got to open hah

vans I got for Dan... they are tennis ball color, pretty sweet.

jana modeling her new shoes, and shirt that she got for christmas

my cute puppy dog hanging out amongst all my christmas loot 


Jana's friend Karlee braided my hair and jana's hair together

Nate fell asleep like this on the couch... he was snoring. 

we went to Portillo's!! My FAV place, and of course, I got a chocolate cake shake... mmmhm

nate got an electric guitar with his christmas money!

toque and my dad... today toque snapped at nate, so my dad got mad at toque. for the rest of the day, toque was scared of my dad

for christmas nate got the Cabelas Big Game Hunter Wii Game... it was very fun

toque wanted to hunt the bear too haha

toque and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment