Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's Been TOO long!!

Wow... it has been a while since I last posted. It hasn't helped that we didn't have internet in our apartment for the last two weeks. in addition to that there was last week of classes, and finals... and traveling home... so much. Anyways, here are some pics from my iphone... a little something something to look at. help give me inspiration for what to write about..
mom texted me this picture to get me all excited to come home! the house looks AWESOME.. more pictures to come of our Christmas house!

i made stuffed peppers for dinner one night. yum. so easy. sauteed mushrooms, onions, Italian stewed tomatoes, added in cooked quinoa and put into a hallowed out mushroom. cook till done.

gingerbread house competition... mine looks super classy and cute. it is the one on the left in case you couldn't tell


santa came early to my apartment!! my new printer. love it.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO bored at work. this might not look like much, but those little things role and it is impossible to get them all going the same direction. 

ah yes... ripped my nail off on my slippery car door. very very very painful... finally got my nail growing back

amanda got a lucky, doubled yoked egg!

Anna gave the Rupper brothers a Jacob (from Twilight) action figure. Looks just like him, right??

just got home, looking for mama's cookie stash and what do we find instead??? a shake weight!!! hahaha, this is jana in her sexy pose 

last night we made sugar cookies! this little guy is rockin some attitude (hence the hand on the hip)



there is much more to report. but for now, this is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment