Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanks Mom

This post is a tribute to my mom. A classic tale where she has the total right to say 'I told you so'.

So anyways, growing up, in the winter, my mom has ALWAYS told my sister and I that we had to wear tights to church. No bare legs, not acceptable. For some strange reason, I just felt like tights weren't cool. I would sneak past my mom and it would be will when we were sitting in sacrament meeting when she would turn to me and make a comment about how tacky it was that I wasnt wearing tights and I would follow up by saying 'oh I was just too busy', or 'oh I forgot'.
Today was, what I would consider, the first real snowfall here in Provo. It snowed pretty much all night, and there isn't tons of snow on the ground at this time... but it was clearly still snowing this morning as we left for church.... ANYWAYS, my point here is that there were soooo many girls at church today without tights on! I mean, really?? didn't your mother teach you anything?? haha

I am so glad my mom made me and my sister wear tights to church. So much more classy, and it doesnt show how white my legs have gotten these past few Fall months.

No comments:

Post a Comment