Monday, October 25, 2010

Caught in a lie!

Saturday was another BYU football game... and this time, it was raining. My roommate and I decided that we would wait it out for a bit and then head over. By the time we got there, I was not feeling good... 'Aunt Flow' had shown up and she was demanding all my attention. So by half time I decided that I was going to go home.

After taking a long bath and lots of advil i get a text message from a boy who i had taken me out last week asking me how im doing...
"hey you, how'd the midterm go? how's the game"
"90% whooo! Game is good we are winning"
"Congrats!!! Did you get wet?! you wanna grab some food later on?"
"I actully left the game shortly after you texted me because I felt sick. I've been in bed ever since"
"uh oh... like tired, cold, flu what?!"
"hopefully just that 24 hour flu... it sucks. I haven't gotten sick in so long."
^the LIE!!
"No bureno... i'm sorry, we won though :)

Finally I had gotten myself to calm down and fall asleep. A few hours later I decided to go for a run because the weather was so nice (kinda raining, so beautiful with all the leaves... plus im training for a 10k and i needed to get out there)
as im coming back up to my apt, i see him coming out of my apt.... i had a hat on, and he did a double take (i should have run away and hid) and then he came up to me and said "what are you doing?? i thought you were sick!"
i told him i was feeling better... but i doubt he believed me. it was awkward... i felt bad, and SO embarrassed... especially when i came inside and saw that he had dropped off two cans of soup, a box of saltines, powerade and a 7up!!!!

wish i told him in the first place that i was on my period... maybe then he would have brought me chocolate lol

No comments:

Post a Comment